Do you want to tune up the best of Internet features from your mobile phone? Ever wondered how to do that? Well, now it is time to upgrade your devices into an advanced utility to access the richness of desktop powered computing. With your Android, you can bring up a new world of exploration into your phone.
For most people, understanding the process of tethering Android phone is a bit tough. Now you can understand it easily it through this tutorial.
1. First and foremost, you need to get the PDAnet App from the Internet and install it in your Android device using a Bluetooth connection or USB device. It will allow the seamless flow of Internet data through it. You can find out, various versions for the same application ; both premium and free. Choice is yours.
2. Once you have finished installing it on your device, you need to download and install another application on your desktop computer. Make sure that you download the correct one which is compatible with your Operating System.
3. Now you need to configure your Android’s connection settings. We will get into the set up now. Go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Development. Now you have many options there. You should choose USB Debugging and then click OK when the confirmation dialog box pops up. Now you are ready to connect the two devices, the PC and the Android.
4. Its time to connect your Android device with your PC. You can connect using Bluetooth or USB Data Cable.
5. Open up the PDA Net application, and then activate it. For doing that, Open up the main screen > Choose USB Tether. Or else you can also activate it by using Bluetooth option as well.
You will get a notification from the PDA Net application to acknowledge the application is running. In case if its running in the background, then you can start with the App on Windows. When you open up the application, an icon similar to a mobile phone will be shown in your Android’s system tray. Click that Icon, and you can now connect. Now you’re connected with your PC computer.
Once you get more used to the adventures on your Android device, you will learn more easy ways of getting things done. You will discover its usage in areas where there is no Wi-Fi in the vicinity. This would be helpful for you to get rid of entangling wires, fluctuating red speed signals, and everything. Your Android, will keep you hooked for day and night with this amazing technology.
Now you can connect your Android device to Laptop, Net-book or Desktop. Hope you enjoyed this post. Leave your opinions below as comments!