Having the capability to record video footage directly from your screen will allow you to really tap into a ton of new options. Needless to say, you could record your very own video guides or tutorials, but on top of that you could also save Skype calls, webinars, and other online streaming video too. Because there are so many benefits to being able to capture video off your screen it makes sense to know how to do so – and all that you really need is the right software.
Unfortunately when most people try to use screen capture for the first time they end up being discouraged because of how complicated and technical it can be. That is why it makes sense to get started on the right foot – with the Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
While the Movavi Screen Capture Studio is a full-fledged screen capture software with a host of professional features, it also is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive in nature. As such, you won’t face the usual obstacles and instead can jump right in and start recording your video straight away.
The user interface itself is streamlined and finding the features that you need shouldn’t take long. In fact, most features can be accessed and put to use with just a couple of clicks – if that.
Assuming you’re concerned that the videos you record will look ‘amateur’ and ‘poorly produced’, rest easy. The Movavi Screen Capture Studio will provide tons of features that will allow you to fully control your recording as well as edit and enhance it after the fact. The more prominent of these features include tools that will let you:
- Configure the screen capture and set up the region to capture, audio source, and frame rate.
- Capture keyboard and mouse actions by displaying key presses onscreen and highlighting the mouse cursor.
- Enhance the video quality and correct common problems with recordings such as interlaced, shaky, or blurry video segments.
- Cut videos into multiple segments and either get rid of unwanted footage or merge segments (even from different videos) into a single video.
- Insert filters and special effects to alter the visual appearance and style of the video.
- Add customizable text to create attractive captions or subtitles.
- Include background music by simply dragging and dropping it into place.
- Optimize videos with the hundreds of presets that are available and cater to all sorts of platforms and devices – including online video sharing platforms and mobile devices.
It won’t be long before you’re able to record and create videos that you can be proud of. All you need to do is give it a go and start to familiarize yourself with the Movavi Screen Capture Studio.