Do you want to convert a PDF file to Excel format? You can now easily do this using Docs.Zone. Theonline converter enables you to convert your PDF files into high quality Excel files through a simple and fast process.
Why using Docs.Zone is the best solution for you
Have you ever tried to purchase software to convert your PDF files into Excel format? A lot of this software is expensive. It wouldn’t make sense to purchase expensive software to convert a single file.
Docs.Zone .commakes converting PDF files to Excel format affordable whether you’re converting files on a regular basis or as a once off.
- Quick and easy to use
The process for converting PDF files into Excel format on Docs.Zone quite easy. You don’t have to waste time copying an entire document and pasting onto the website. Your entire PDF document will be converted into an editable Excel file within a few seconds.
- High quality results
The online converterwill extract and convert information in a logical way. This ensures that you retain roes, tables and column formatting. Your document will remain the same as the original PDF file, only you will be able to edit it as you desire in Excel.
- Extract information from any file
You can extract information from just about any PDF file. The only type of information that Docs.Zone can’t extract is that from scanned images.
Converting files from PDF to Excel spreadsheets is easy.
- You’ll need to sign up to https://docs.zone/pdf-to-excel to access the services. The registration process is fast and simple. You can get your account up and running in a matter of minutes.
- Sign into your Docs.Zone account and click on the “PDF to Excel” button. You will see the icons on the right hand side of the screen change to show PDF with an arrow pointing to XLS.
- Click on the “select files….” Button. Browse through the folders to locate the file or files that you want to convert to Excel format. Select the PDF file that you want converted. If you want to convert more than one file, press and hold the Ctrl key as you select multiple files.
It is important to note that if you select more than one file to convert to Excel spreadsheet, the result won’t be a single spreadsheet. You will have an Excel spreadsheet created for each PDF file you’ve selected. You therefore won’t have to worry about information being mixed up.
- To start the conversion, click on the “start” button. The conversion of the file or files selected will then start. You don’t have to copy and paste the information into the webpage. This online converter will convert the files right from the source.
- When the conversion is completed, you will be prompted for the next action. Click on the “download” button to save the resulting Excel spreadsheet to your computer. Now you have your new Excel file.
Converting PDF files to Excel files couldn’t be easier.